Andrew W. Zoeller, Esquire
- Business Counseling
- Business Succession Planning
- Banking and Business Transactions
- Nonprofit Formation
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Advising Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Pennsylvania, 2016
- New Jersey, 2016
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., Business Law Concentration, 2016
- Furman University, B.A., Political Science, 2013
- Malvern Preparatory School, 2009
Andrew attended Villanova University School of Law where he was a member of the Business Law Concentration. He was also a Managing Editor for the Jeffrey S. Moorad Sports Law Journal and his Comment, Singh v. PGA Tour: A David v. Goliath Battle, was selected for publication. While in law school Andrew gained practical experience as a law student counselor in Villanova’s Clinic for Law and Entrepreneurship. He also worked with the Legal Department of Wawa, Inc. and the Office of General Counsel at Catholic Relief Services.
During his time at Furman University in Greenville, South Carolina Andrew worked for United States Senator Lindsey Graham, was the Founder and President of the Furman Club Golf Team, and spent a semester studying in Madrid, Spain.
Andrew grew up in Phoenixville and attended St. Monica’s before attending Malvern Prep. He enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, and playing golf.